Imagine you're planning a cross-country road trip. What would you bring with you? Some snacks for the road, your favorite playlist, and of course a map (or GPS) to guide the path to the destination. Without it, you - like us! - aren’t making it across the rockies let alone the country.
Well, it’s the same with creating video content. You’ve set marketing OKR’s but you may be unsure of the path to achieve them. That's where we come in with our trusty roadmap. Welcome to a Mapping Meeting – the first step towards creating impactful brand video content.
So, What is a Mapping Meeting?
This is a chance to share your challenges, dreams, and goals for your brand. It's a non-invasive, non-committal ideation session where you can bring all your ideas to the table, and we'll help you flesh them out to get you to where you want to go.
During a Mapping Meeting, we delve deep into your brand's essence, but also your project goals and expectations! We want to understand your vision, your struggles, and your aspirations. We're all about synergy, brainstorming, and crafting a tailored strategy for your brand's video content.
Why Should You Have a Mapping Meeting?
Mapping Meetings are an initial touchpoint to gain clarity and direction in the world of video content creation. Here's why you’d want one:
- Unleash Your Creativity: It's an opportunity to let those creative juices flow freely. No idea is too wild, no concept too daring. We're here to embrace the unconventional and help turn your visions into reality.
- Clarify Your Objectives: Sometimes, it's tough to see a path through the forest. A Mapping Meeting helps you step back, identify your goals, and chart a clear path towards achieving them.
- Understand Each Other: We're not here to pitch our services. We genuinely want to understand your needs and aspirations. This mutual understanding is the cornerstone of a successful collaboration.
- No Commitment Pressure: Don't worry; it's a commitment-free zone. If, after the meeting, you feel that Minivan Productions isn't the right fit for you, no hard feelings - we promise to do the same for you! We're all about finding the best solutions, and best creative partner, for your brand.
Our Video Solutions: Crafting Your Brand's Story
Now that you understand the 'why' of Mapping Meetings, let's talk about the 'how.' What can Minivan Productions bring to the table to help build your brand or execute your marketing strategy? Well, we've got several video solutions waiting for you:
- Brand Anthems: Communicate who you are, what you do and why you exist. Let your audience in on the very essence of your brand. Brand anthems are powerful stories with an emotional showcase of what you stand for.
- Mini-Docs: Authentically engage with your audience at the intersection of your brand and the world you exist in. Sometimes, your brand's story deserves more than a quick snippet. Mini-documentaries provide the depth and nuance needed to showcase your journey, your vision, and the people behind your success.
- Ads & Promos: Get noticed with relatable & authentic Ads that stop the scroll and increase ROAs. Need to grab your audience's attention in a flash? We'll condense your message into a compelling, bite-sized video that leaves a lasting impact.
- Culture Content: Share the people, processes and impact that drive your organization’s day-to-day. Your brand's culture is its beating heart, and we're experts at bringing it to life on screen. From behind-the-scenes peeks to employee spotlights, we'll help you celebrate what makes your company unique.
- Custom Solution: Often, brands will require a custom tailored solution to their video needs. We’re scalable and dynamic so we can create a mix of the above examples or map out a unique path to your destination.
Who Benefits from a Mapping Meeting?
In a word: everyone. A Mapping Meeting isn't just a one-sided affair. It's a win-win situation for both you and us. Here's how:
- You Benefit: You gain clarity, creative insights, and a roadmap for your brand's video content. Plus, you'll leave the meeting with a better understanding of how to implement video into your current strategy.
- We Benefit: We get to know you better, understand your needs, and tailor our services to fit your brand. It's the first step in building a long-lasting partnership.
Your Journey Begins Here
Video content can be a great tool to build your brand, and a Mapping Meeting is the first destination on your journey. But, you don't have to navigate the road alone. We're here and ready to embark on this adventure with you. Book a Mapping Meeting with Minivan today!
Your brand's story is waiting to be told, and we can't wait to help you tell it.
Explore Our Resources
Before we part ways, here are a few fun resources to inspire you, inform you, and get your creative gears turning:
- “Everything Everywhere All At Once” Isn’t a Strategy - It’s Lazy
- How to Humanize Your Ads & Promos
- Choosing Between Live-Action and Animation: Which Medium Works Best for Your Video Content